1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience such as cookies and usage data.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers and third-party vendors. We would not disclose anything to third parties that could be used to identify those individuals.
- We never use, sell or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Occasionally, VexyHost may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information to the appropriate governmental authorities.
- We will only disclose Personal Information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
3. WHEN IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
4. HOW LONG IS DATA KEPT FOR?
- Any data collected from you by us is kept until it is requested to be deleted, or is no longer required to prevent fraud.
5. DATA SECURITY
- Your information is stored in Montreal, Canada (current location of our web server).
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
6. THIRD PARTIES
- We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these separate sites.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- We use Facebook analytics to track any purchase made using marketing through their site.
- We use twitter advertisements to market our services to you, you can opt out of this here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- We do not specifically market to children under 18.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a childs parent or guardian and you believe your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us via our ticket system. If we are aware of a childs data being stored on our systems without verification or parental consent, we will remove the information from our systems
8. THIS AGREEMENT
- We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our website. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately when posted. Additionally, we will notify you via email when these agreements change. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Last Updated: 05-09-2021